October 18, 2021
Special Advisory Committee on Global Data Governance
The Special Advisory Committee on Global Data Governance, a committee consisting of external experts to verify and evaluate the handling of data in the Z Holdings Group from security and governance perspectives, has published its final report.
The main items covered in the Final Report are as follows:
• Overview etc. of the Special Advisory Committee
• Status of cross-border data access and data storage related to LINE app
• Results of the verification on LINE Corporation’s governance, and LINE Corporation’s improvement measures
• Status of group companies that handle the important data of LINE Corporation
• Status of data governance in LINE Corporation, and recommendations for improvement
• Status of data governance in Z Holdings Corporation, and recommendations for improvement
To view the Final Report by the Special Advisory Committee, please click the following links
• Outline of the Final Report (Japanese only)
• Final Report (Full version) (Japanese only)
For the outline of the Primary Report, please click here.
For the outline of the Secondary Report, please click here..
For more information on the Special Advisory Committee meetings held in the past, please click here.
Unless otherwise specified, English-language documents are prepared solely for the convenience of non-Japanese speakers. If there is any inconsistency between the English-language documents and the Japanese-language documents, the Japanese-language documents will prevail.
Final Report by the Special Advisory Committee on Global Data Governance
October 18, 2021